“OOMPY” pick: B-I-N-G-O cupcakes
From: OOMPY crafty with food
Bee Eye who?
B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, and BINGO is the game-o
- 30 Assorted frosted cupcakes
- 24 Jumbo white gumballs
- Black edible marker pen
- Black, red and blue icing
- Make and frost cupcakes (for this particular b-day…6 red, 21 white, 3 blue)
- Spell out B-I-N-G-O on 5 of the red frosted cupcakes
- Write BINGO numbers on the gumballs with the edible marker and place on top of 20 of the white frosted cupcakes. Make sure to reserve one of the BINGO ball numbers as the age of the birthday boy or girl.
- Make a star with the blue frosting on the last white cupcake. This is the “free space”
- Add the BINGO ball with the birthday age on the remaining red frosted cupcake