“OOMPY” pick: Maccabee Munchies
From: OOMPY-Crafty with food
Crafty with food…a fun little treat for my good friend who celebrates Hanukkah
- Square waffle or mini twist pretzels
- Hershey’s Kisses Hugs
- Blue M & M’s
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Place pretzels on cookie sheet making sure none are touching.
- Bake 2-3 minutes, Hershey Kisses will start to get shiny.
- Take out of the oven and gently place a candy corn on top of the Hershey Kisses.
- Cool on counter or in fridge to speed the process.