“OOMPY” pick: Reindeer Kisses
From: OOMPY-crafty with food
You know Dasher and Dancer…Prancer and Vixen…Comet and Cupid…Donner and Blitzen…and the most famous Reindeer of all…RUDOLF!!
- Mini pretzel twists
- Brown and Red M&M’s
- Hershey’s Hugs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil. Place pretzels on cookie sheet making sure none are touching.
- Bake 2-3 minutes, Hershey Kisses will start to get shiny.
- Take out of the oven and gently place a candy corn on top of the Hershey Kisses.
- Cool on counter or in fridge to speed the process.