“OOMPY” pick: Chick-n-Bottle
This feathered friend can be a party decoration as well as quench your thirst!! The cost to make it is nothing to “Bock” at either …it’s super cheap…or should I say “Cheep” !! Make several and they can be lined up in a row as a table decoration for Easter, a “Chick” themed party or Barnyard party!!
- 1 Mini water bottle
- 2-3 White craft feathers
- 2 Googly eyes
- 1/2 inch (enough for a beak) Orange craft foam
- 1/4 of an Orange pipe cleaner
- Hot glue gun
- Heat hot glue gun
- When glue gun is ready…
- Glue feathers onto one side
- Glue Googly eyes to opposite side
- Add beak
- Shape pipe cleaner into a heart shape and glue to bottom of water bottle
That’s it…pretty easy…right!?
Chick-n-bottles…in a row…so CUTE!!