“OOMPY” pick: GS Thin Mint Truffles
Inspired by: Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
Do you know what time it is? It’s January…that means…it’s GS Cookie Time!! So order a few boxes of Thin Mints and make these super EASY and MOST DELICIOUS minty bites of goodness!!
- 1 box GS Thin Mints
- 4oz (1/2 block) cream cheese, softened
- Almond bark
- Chocolate bark
- Assorted sprinkles (green, brown or white)
- Empty Box of Thin Mint cookies (minus a couple samples) into a large ziplock bag, crush with a rolling pin, then put into a mixing bowl.
- Add cream cheese and mix until combined.
- Roll into 1″ balls, place on a cookie sheet lined with wax or parchment paper and freeze for about 15 minutes (long enough to enjoy a cup of coffee/tea and sample cookies)
- Break off 2 sections of white Almond bark (I found mine at Wal-Mart), place in microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1min 30 sec. Stir heated chocolate and start dipping the chilled balls. The chocolate bark only needed to be heated for 1 min.
- Place dipped balls on cookie sheet lined with wax or parchment paper (I used the same sheet that I used for freezing) and add some fun sprinkles